Her Fashion Box was born from a passion to give women a monthly fashion and beauty fix right at their doorstep! Every month, Her Fashion Box subscribers will receive a beautifully packaged box filled with 2-3 fashion accessories tailored to their style profile, as well as carefully selected beauty products and deluxe size samples from high-end boutique and cult brands from around the world! Boxes contain a mix of makeup, skincare, fragrance, body care, hair care, and nail care.
Airspace Wrap Bracelet: I love the unique design of this bracelet, especially when it comes into black x gold! – Value: $26.99

Tandem Ring Set & Betwixt Ring Set: Both of these were included in my pouch! I love the stacked-ring look, so I can’t wait to wear these! – Value: $15.99
Love & Anarchy for Her Fashion Box Leopard Pouch: I LOVE this pouch.! It’s so well-made, and I don’t have anything like it! – Value: $29.99
Glam by Manicare “Mila” & “Bambi” Glam Eyes False Lashes -Value: $11.95 each
Beesline Essential Lip Care Balm: This is made with raw beeswax, carrot oil, wheat germ oil, and Nigella seed oil. I love the super smooth texture of this. – Value: $5.95
Nzuri Organics Midnight Bloom Vegan Body Butter: This stuff smells amazing! I love that it’s non-toxic. There’s a promo code for Nzuri Organics in the box, as well. – Value: $7.38
Apothecary by The Seventh Duchess Grace Organic Beauty Tea: This smells amazing and tastes just as good! - Value $2
Lovely note with the box that made my day a better one! They put a big smile on my face, I just can't wait for the next Her Fashion Box to come now!
Feel blessed.. I truly love it.
^^
Sign up now at :








0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét